Thursday, December 13, 2012

today is the first day of life with my NEW house!

I’ll tell you the whole home buying story shortly… Until then here are the highlights.  I signed the loan and closing documents on Monday the 10th of December 2012!  My dad and realtor were there to ‘cheer’ me on and it was an amazing & awesome feeling to be able to do this on my own.   I own my very own home!   So now it should been a matter of two days until I get my keys, but due to some crazy ex-home owners it took a day later.  Today – December 13th 2012, I received the call that the house was all mine and that my realtor had to get me the keys!  I literally breathed a sigh of relief… This process has taught me how to have patience and that things that you really want are worth the wait. 

So today starts the day of the new house, new me, fresh start blog to chronicle my new home and all of the fun that comes with it.  I’ll post ‘before’ photos here, projects that I’m attempting, ideas that I want to try, gardening tips, home décor ideas, maintenance projects, garden parties and wine tasting gatherings…. This will be a story of me and my house – a girl and her dreams – a fresh start in a new place….

Please follow me on this new and amazing journey!  And drop me a line if you stop by =)

No comments:

Post a Comment